Saturday, September 3, 2011

Happiness

जुड़ा एक और दिन मेरी जिंदगी की फेहरिस्त में ,इस तरह ,कि खुदा ने भी इसके बीत जाने का अफसोस किया..

        One great thing i realized and learned today that we really dont need any HUGE or Special kinda reason to be Happy.If one wants to be Happy he/she can smile upto last expression.When i got -up today i was pretty un-informed about the coming situations.As the night chased,i founded lil gifts wrapped in cute lovely moments full of smiles..
Happiness spreads as more-n-more peoples joins.Hence,everyone was invited and we all celebrated "HappyFest"..!!

""  I jumped in the river and what did I see?
  Black-eyed angels swim with me..
    A moon full of stars and astral cars..
 All the things I used to see..
    All my lovers were there with me..
 All my past and futures..
    And we all went to heaven in a little row boat..
 There was nothing to fear and nothing to doubt.. ""

'Pyramid-Song' by RadioHead..

No comments:

Post a Comment